EFS Q&A - Log Team
Most Recent Logs
Comment On Log
Coaches LogsAngry CoachBob YoungsDave TateHarry SelkowJim WendlerJosh BryantMarc BartleyMatt RhodesPro Powerlifting LogsAl CaslowAdam DriggersBrian CarrollBrian SchwabChad WalkerClint SmithDave KirschenSteve GogginsHannah JohnsonJeremy FreyJennifer PetrosinoJo JordanJoey SmithJulia LadewskiMarshall JohnsonMick ManleyMolly EdwardsScott YardTed ToalstonVincent DizenzoZane GeetingNational Bodybuilders LogsJosh McMillanMatt KroczaleskiPro Bodybuilding LogsShelby StarnesPro Strongman LogsAmy WattlesAndy DeckClint DardenSteve Pulcinella
|5/14/2012 10:51:50 PM -
Sat and Sunday
Seated Leg Curls
* 5 war up sets
* 3 work sets of 10
* 1 strip set with partials
elitefts™ Yoke Bar Squats
* 6 warm up sets
* added chains and kept working up.
* felt and looked like crap on all sets. Will try to post video later.
* Worked up to 4 plates per side and 6 chain and did strip set with chains and plates.
* 2 warm up sets
* work sets of 20/15/12/10/30
* 1 warm up set
* 3 work sets of 1.25 reps - 10 per set
* 2 sets to failure (20 plus)
Machine Press with elitefts™ mini pro Bands
* 5 warm up sets
* 3 work sets of 8
Flat Dumbbell Press
* 3 warm up sets
* 3 heavy sets of 8 (last set was 125x6)
Bench Press with elitefts™ Chains
* 3 warm up sets
* work up in chain weight for 3-4 sets
* Last set - strip set - pulling chains
Stretch Push Ups
* 3 sets to failure
Extreme Fat Grips Push Downs
* 8 sets 10-12 reps
Will try to post videos later. I thought they uploaded - but something happened. I think my high ass shaking box squats were rejected by you tube.
Weight is at 254 - only minor changes to diet this week to see if we can get one more week of weight loss without having to change anything else.
Email This Training Log To A Friend
Now it's easier than ever to share,
Click Here to email this Question to a friend.
Link To This Training Log