EFS Q&A - Log Team
Most Recent Logs
Comment On Log
Coaches LogsAngry CoachBob YoungsDave TateHarry SelkowJL HoldsworthJosh BryantMarc BartleyMark WattsMatt RhodesPro Powerlifting LogsAdam DriggersBrian CarrollBrian SchwabChad WalkerClint SmithDave KirschenHannah JohnsonJeremy FreyJo JordanJoey SmithJulia LadewskiMarshall JohnsonShane ChurchSteve GogginsTed ToalstonZane GeetingPro Raw Powerlifting LogsBrandon SmitleyCasey WilliamsJennifer PetrosinoScott YardVincent DizenzoNational Bodybuilders LogsJosh McMillanMatt KroczaleskiPro Bodybuilding LogsAmit SapirMark DugdaleShelby StarnesStrongman LogsAmy WattlesAndy DeckChase KarnesClint Darden
|4/18/2012 7:18:47 PM -
One Arm Barbell Row using elitefts Meadows Row Handle.
* 3 warm up sets with 2 - 25's
* Added one 25 per set until I got to 6 - 25's and did 2 sets of 8 reps
EFS Deluxe Smith Machine super set with Machine pull Overs
* 2 warm up sets
* 4 work sets (10 on row) and 12 with the pullover. Work sets were 2 reps shy of failure.
Deadlifts with Chains
* 4 warm up sets
* Used 225 with 4 chain per side for 6
* Added 2 chain per side for 6 reps each set until I got to 10 chains.
* My last set was 10 chains per side for max reps. I did 16 reps.
High Pull Low Rows super set with One Arm Pull Downs
* Have been testing a new line of handles called MAG. Really liked it for these high trap rows.
* Did 4 rotations with 15 reps on the rows and 8 on the pulldowns.
Professional 45 Degree Back Raise
* 2 sets 50 reps
Email This Training Log To A Friend
Now it's easier than ever to share,
Click Here to email this Question to a friend.
Link To This Training Log