EFS Q&A - Log Team
Most Recent Logs
Comment On Log
Coaches LogsAngry CoachBob YoungsDave TateHarry SelkowJim WendlerJosh BryantMarc BartleyMatt RhodesPro Powerlifting LogsAl CaslowAdam DriggersBrian CarrollBrian SchwabChad WalkerClint SmithDave KirschenSteve GogginsHannah JohnsonJeremy FreyJennifer PetrosinoJo JordanJoey SmithJulia LadewskiMarshall JohnsonMick ManleyMolly EdwardsScott YardTed ToalstonVincent DizenzoZane GeetingNational Bodybuilders LogsJosh McMillanMatt KroczaleskiPro Bodybuilding LogsShelby StarnesPro Strongman LogsAmy WattlesAndy DeckClint DardenSteve Pulcinella
|4/7/2012 5:51:40 PM -
Lying Leg Curls with elitefts pro mini bands (doubled) using the elitefts plate loaded leg curl machine.
* 6 warm up sets of 6-8 reps
* 4 work sets of 6-8
* Last set finished with partials to failure
Leg press with elietfts Monster Mondo Leg Press
* 4 warm up sets 10-15
* 6 sets 8 (progressive work sets)
* 3 work sets of 15
* 1 killer set of full reps mixed with partials. Between 30-40 reps total.
High Box Squats (reverse 41" elitefts™ Premium Fierce Onyx Band 1 1/8) and elitefts SS Yoke Bar
* 3 warm up sets
* 2 wrok sets of 8
* 4 plates per side for 32, stripped on plate for 8, stripped another plate for 10
** John told me we have 4 more sets of 8 left so I figured I wold just do them all in one set and get it over with.
SS Yoke Bar Squats - close stance- super deep
* no warm ups
* 3 sets 10-15 with one plate per side super set with one leg lunges with elitefts chains
Standing One Leg Curls
* 3 sets 15 reps
Email This Training Log To A Friend
Now it's easier than ever to share,
Click Here to email this Question to a friend.
Link To This Training Log