EFS Q&A - Log Team
Most Recent Logs
Comment On Log
Coaches LogsBob YoungsDave TateHarry SelkowJL HoldsworthJosh BryantMarc BartleyMark WattsMatt RhodesPro Powerlifting LogsBrian SchwabChad WalkerClint SmithDave KirschenHannah JohnsonJeremy FreyJo JordanJoey SmithJulia LadewskiMarshall JohnsonShane ChurchSteve GogginsTed ToalstonZane GeetingPro Raw Powerlifting LogsBrandon SmitleyCasey WilliamsJennifer PetrosinoScott YardVincent DizenzoNational Bodybuilders LogsJosh McMillanPro Bodybuilding LogsAmit SapirMark DugdaleShelby StarnesStrongman LogsAmy WattlesAndy DeckChase KarnesClint Darden
|4/7/2012 5:51:40 PM -
Lying Leg Curls with elitefts pro mini bands (doubled) using the elitefts plate loaded leg curl machine.
* 6 warm up sets of 6-8 reps
* 4 work sets of 6-8
* Last set finished with partials to failure
Leg press with elietfts Monster Mondo Leg Press
* 4 warm up sets 10-15
* 6 sets 8 (progressive work sets)
* 3 work sets of 15
* 1 killer set of full reps mixed with partials. Between 30-40 reps total.
High Box Squats (reverse 41" elitefts™ Premium Fierce Onyx Band 1 1/8) and elitefts SS Yoke Bar
* 3 warm up sets
* 2 wrok sets of 8
* 4 plates per side for 32, stripped on plate for 8, stripped another plate for 10
** John told me we have 4 more sets of 8 left so I figured I wold just do them all in one set and get it over with.
SS Yoke Bar Squats - close stance- super deep
* no warm ups
* 3 sets 10-15 with one plate per side super set with one leg lunges with elitefts chains
Standing One Leg Curls
* 3 sets 15 reps
Email This Training Log To A Friend
Now it's easier than ever to share,
Click Here to email this Question to a friend.
Link To This Training Log